DescriptionConcrete vibrator is a road construction machine tool used at concrete floor construction sites, which can make wet concrete densely combined, eliminate the phenomenon of concrete honeycomb pockmark, improve concrete strength, and ensure the quality of concrete roads.
ApplicationThe concrete vibrator is widely applied in building roads, bridges, tunnels, and a variety of floor-based precast concrete beams and cast construction sites. It can be used wherever the vibrator can be inserted into the concrete components, especially for light, small, and thin-walled concrete components.
TypesAccording to the power source of the vibrator, there are three types: electric, internal combustion, and air-driven type. The electric type is the most commonly seen.
According to the vibration frequency of the vibrator, there are also 3 types: low frequency, intermediate frequency and high frequency type. The vibration frequency of the low frequency type is 25~50HZ (1500~3000 times/min); the intermediate frequency type is 83~133HZ (5000~8000 times/min); the high frequency type is above 167HZ (10000 times/min).
Manual1) The vibrating head shall be installed on a firm foundation. The anchor bolts shall be sufficiently strong and tightened. At the same time, there must be an underground tunnel in the middle of the foundation for frequent adjustment and maintenance.
2) Check and test run before use to make sure the machine parts are in good condition. All solid parts, especially bearing seat bolts, eccentric block bolts, motor and gearbox bolts, etc., must be fastened firmly.
3) The vibrating rod should not be operated for a long time without load. In the production operation, a firm and reliable formwork locking fixture must be installed to ensure that the formwork and the concrete table vibrate together.
4) The gears in the gearbox shall be lubricated and cooled well due to high-speed and heavy loads; the oil level in the gearbox should be maintained at a specified level, and the temperature rise during work should not exceed 70°C.
5) All the bearings of the vibrating table should be checked frequently and regularly removed and washed to replace the grease to make the bearings well lubricated, and attention should be paid to check the temperature rise of the bearings and try to eliminate them immediately when there is overheating.
6) The grounding of the motor should be good and reliable, and the power cord and wire joints should be well insulated. There must be no damage and leakage.
7) The vibrating head surface should always be kept clean and flat so as to make good contact with the steel mold. Because the table top vibrates under high frequency and heavy load, it is easy to produce cracks, so attention must be paid to inspection and repair in time. After each shift, it should be cleaned up in time.
|Model||Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Vibrator Frequency||Full Amplitude||Semi Amplitude||Dia. of Flex Hose||Dia. of Flex Shaft||Weight for 4m Hose (kgs)|
- Steel Bar Cutting Machine
- Brick Cutting Machine
- Steel Bar Straightening Cutting Machine
- Steel Bar Straightening Machine
- Steel Bar Bending Machine
- Tamping Machine
- Road Polishing Machine
- Road Cutting Machine
- Power Concrete Screed
- Road Dust Cleaning Machine
- Construction Tricycle Truck
- Terrazzo Machine
- More Products
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below.we will reply you in 24 hours.