IntroductionGQ50 Model steel bar cut machine is specially designed for cutting all kinds of steel bars with diameter 6-50mm, like carbon steel bars, round and deformed rebars, and various concrete reinforcing bars. GQ50 steel bar cutting machine is also used to cut flat steel bars, square steel bars and angle steel bars.
Features1. The machine is assembled with solid small light body,compact structure, high quality parts, well-painted appearance, acts quite reliable performance.
2. Good lubrication performance: it adopts box-type closed structure, gear splash lubrication, so it can continuous works more than 1 month after refilling.
3. Notice: The oil level should not be lower than the oil scale line, so that the machine is always in good lubrication condition.
4. Less functional loss: due to the improved lubrication conditions, the gear shaft end adopts rolling bearings makes it have smaller resistance. The power consumption can be reduced by 30% compared with the traditional steel bar cutting machine.
5. Easy to move: the front all-direction flexible wheels moves flexible, it’s quite easy to move and maintain.
(1) The feeding rebar shall be level with the lower part of the cutter. The length of the working table can be determined according to the length of the processed rebar.
(2) Before starting, check and confirm that the cutter has no cracks, the bolts of the cutter holder are tightened, and the protective cover is firm. Then turn the belt pulley by hand to check the gear meshing gap and adjust the cutter gap.
(3) After starting, test running firstly, and check that all transmission parts and bearings are running normally before operation.
(4) Do not cut the rebar if the machine does not reach the normal speed. When cutting the rebar, make the middle and lower parts of the cutter to cut the rebar, hold the steel bar and adjust the position then put it to the cutter quickly. The operator should stand on the side of the fixed cutter and press the steel bar forcefully to prevent the end of the steel bar from popping out and hurting people. It is strictly forbidden to hold the steel bar on both sides of the cutter with two hands leaning over to feed the material.
(5) It is not allowed to cut steel bars whose diameter and strength exceed those specified on the mechanical nameplate and red-hot steel bars. When cutting multiple steel bars at a time, the total cross-sectional area should be within the specified range.
(6) When cutting low-alloy steel, the high-hardness cutter should be replaced, and the cutting diameter should comply with the mechanical nameplate.
(7) When cutting short rebar, the distance between the hand and the cutter should be kept above 150mm. If the grip end is less than 400mm, the end of the steel bar should be pressed or clamped with a sleeve or clamp.
(8) During operation, it is strictly forbidden to directly remove broken ends and debris near the cutter by hand. Non-operators shall not stay around the cutter and the swing zone of the steel bar.
(9) When it is found that the machine is running abnormally, there is abnormal noise or the cutter is skewed, operator must shut down the machine immediately for maintenance.
(10) After the operation, the power should be cut off, the debris between the cutters should be removed with a steel brush, and the whole machine should be cleaned and lubricated.
(11) Before the hydraulic drive cutting machine starting, check and confirm that the hydraulic oil level and motor rotation direction meet the requirements. After starting, run it with no load, loosen the oil valve, and drain the air in the hydraulic cylinder before cutting the rebars.
(12) Before using the manual hydraulic cutting machine, the drain valve should be tightened in a clockwise direction, and it shall be loosened in a counterclockwise direction immediately after cutting. During operation, hold the cutting machine firmly by hand and wear insulating gloves.
|Steel Bar Diameter||6/50 mm|
|Flat Steel Size||80×18 mm|
|Square Steel Size||40×40 mm|
|Angle Steel Size||63×63 mm|
|Nominal Cutter Stroke||40 mm|
|Continuous Cutting||32 times/min|
|Motor Power||2.2/3KW voltage, 380V speed: 2880r/min|
|Whole Machine Weight||485KG|
Recommended number of bars to be cut at the same time
|Diameter 6-8mm||Cut 6 bars at the same time|
|Diameter 9-13mm||Cut 5 bars at the same time|
|Diameter 4-18mm||Cut 3 bars at the same time|
|Diameter 19-20mm||Cut 2 bars at the same time|
|Diameter Above 20mm||Cut 1 bar at the same time|
- Steel Bar Cutting Machine
- Brick Cutting Machine
- Steel Bar Straightening Cutting Machine
- Steel Bar Straightening Machine
- Steel Bar Bending Machine
- Tamping Machine
- Road Polishing Machine
- Road Cutting Machine
- Power Concrete Screed
- Road Dust Cleaning Machine
- Construction Tricycle Truck
- Terrazzo Machine
- More Products
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below.we will reply you in 24 hours.