InstructionLingwei Brand LW-G100 Model gasoline engine tamping rammer machine is applied to compact the backfill sand, sandy soil, asphalt gravel, concrete and clay. It is widely used for various construction site of buildings, grounds, courtyards, roadbeds, streets, highway, sidewalks, narrow sites and other environments. It is so popular and widely used because of it’s convenient and durable application.
1. GDH100 tamping machine is driven by gasoline engine, strong adaptability to any open working environment, can be used in areas where electricity is not available.
2. Easily Operate: the type of tamping machine is designed with small portable body, light wight, new type humanized handle, damping block applied, so it’s quite easy for handhold operation.
3. Reliable performance: the machinebody is made of precision mold casting, heat treated, high quality engine, gears and fasteners, wear-resistant impact foot board, anti-dust PU covers, long-lasting using life.
4. Easy to maintenance: visiable oil window, easy to observe and maintain the engine oil condition.
Manual1. Vibration impact rammer shall be used for the compaction of bulk materials such as cohesive soil, sand and gravel, and it shall not be operated on concrete roads and other hard floor.
2. After the machine being started, the direction of rotation of the motor shall be checked, and the commutation wire shall be reversed if there is an error.
3. During operation, the rammer shall be properly handled without tilted machine body. In order to reduce the vibration to the human body, the handle should not be held too tight, and the forward speed of the rammer shall be controlled.
4. During working, do not press down the handle forcefully, which will affect the jumping height of the rammer. When working on loose packing or going uphill, the handle can be slightly pressed down, and the forward speed of the rammer should be increased.
5 Where the compactness needs to be increased, the tamping rammer machine can be controlled by the handle to repeatedly tamping in that place. In addition, according to the operation requirements, the internal combustion impact rammer should be adjusted by adjusting the throttle to change the vibration frequency of the rammer.
6. Electric rammers should be equipped with power leakage protection devices, and operators must wear insulated gloves and insulated shoes. During operation, the wire cable should not be pulled too tightly, and the wire end installation should be checked frequently to avoid looseness and power leakage. Work in the rain is strictly prohibited.
7. During the operation, if there is abnormal noise from the rammer, the machine should be shut down immediately for inspection. If you need to transfer in a short distance, you should first lift the handle of the rammer slightly upwards, put the transport wheel into the hook of the rammer, and then press down the handle to tilt the center of gravity backwards before pushing the handle to transfer the rammer.
8. After working, the silt and attachments on the ramming plate should be removed, the ramming machine should be kept clean, and it shall be kept properly.
|Power type||Gasoline engine|
|Impact times||550-700 times/min|
|Material of Rammer||Cast steel|
- Steel Bar Cutting Machine
- Brick Cutting Machine
- Steel Bar Straightening Cutting Machine
- Steel Bar Straightening Machine
- Steel Bar Bending Machine
- Tamping Machine
- Road Polishing Machine
- Road Cutting Machine
- Power Concrete Screed
- Road Dust Cleaning Machine
- Construction Tricycle Truck
- Terrazzo Machine
- More Products
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below.we will reply you in 24 hours.