(1) The feeding rebar shall be level with the lower part of the cutter. The length of the working table can be determined according to the length of the processed rebar.
(2) Before starting, check and confirm that the cutter has no cracks, the bolts of the cutter holder are tightened, and the protective cover is firm. Then turn the belt pulley by hand to check the gear meshing gap and adjust the cutter gap.
(3) After starting, test running firstly, and check that all transmission parts and bearings are running normally before operation.
(4) Do not cut the rebar if the machine does not reach the normal speed. When cutting the rebar, make the middle and lower parts of the cutter to cut the rebar, hold the steel bar and adjust the position then put it to the cutter quickly. The operator should stand on the side of the fixed cutter and press the steel bar forcefully to prevent the end of the steel bar from popping out and hurting people. It is strictly forbidden to hold the steel bar on both sides of the cutter with two hands leaning over to feed the material.
(5) It is not allowed to cut steel bars whose diameter and strength exceed those specified on the mechanical nameplate and red-hot steel bars. When cutting multiple steel bars at a time, the total cross-sectional area should be within the specified range.
(6) When cutting low-alloy steel, the high-hardness cutter should be replaced, and the cutting diameter should comply with the mechanical nameplate.
(7) When cutting short rebar, the distance between the hand and the cutter should be kept above 150mm. If the grip end is less than 400mm, the end of the steel bar should be pressed or clamped with a sleeve or clamp.
(8) During operation, it is strictly forbidden to directly remove broken ends and debris near the cutter by hand. Non-operators shall not stay around the cutter and the swing zone of the steel bar.
(9) When it is found that the machine is running abnormally, there is abnormal noise or the cutter is skewed, operator must shut down the machine immediately for maintenance.
(10) After the operation, the power should be cut off, the debris between the cutters should be removed with a steel brush, and the whole machine should be cleaned and lubricated.
(11) Before the hydraulic drive cutting machine starting, check and confirm that the hydraulic oil level and motor rotation direction meet the requirements. After starting, run it with no load, loosen the oil valve, and drain the air in the hydraulic cylinder before cutting the rebars.
(12) Before using the manual hydraulic cutting machine, the drain valve should be tightened in a clockwise direction, and it shall be loosened in a counterclockwise direction immediately after cutting. During operation, hold the cutting machine firmly by hand and wear insulating gloves.