1. The steel bar straightener shall be taken care of by a dedicated certified person.
2. The operator is not allowed to leave the machine too far during the operation, and the machine must be shut down during feeding, threading, and head cutting.
3. In the process of straightening the steel bars, press the limit switch in time to stop cutting the steel bar when the steel bar jumps out of the tray guide groove, does not reach the fixed-length mechanism, or the messy wire or the steel bar falls off, and adjust the machine before restarting.
4. When adjusting each rebar to the end or straightening short rebars, users shall hold the casing to escort the rebars to the guide and straightening barrel to avoid accidents when they swing freely.
5. Before the straightening mold is fixed and the protective cover is not covered, the steel bars are not allowed to penetrate to prevent the straightening mold from flying out and hurting people after the machine is started.
6. During the operation of the machine, do not adjust the roller, do not operate with gloves, and do not do maintenance during the operation of the machine.
7. The straightened and cut steel bars should be stacked in small bundles according to the specifications and the numbers. They are not allowed to pile up in a random manner to prevent quality accidents caused by different steel components and properties. After the operation is completed, the power must be cut off.
8. Strictly implement the safety instruction to ensure that the machinery is in good working condition.